Tuesday, August 31, 2010

the countdown begins




t-minus 15day 2hours 32mins until 01SJ as i start this post. my objective or role is that of anthropologist/art historian/critic/art tourist this time around. i am trying to plan a live remote from the event on friday and i need to talk with my homies in the Ho to see what I can arrange. the plan is to use two easy tools the laptop suspension device called Connect-A-Desk and some rig to get a second shot.

i have been thinking about a helmet or shoulder mounted cam. my colleague Amy Ruddick pointed my attention to a lesser known Pedro Almodóvar film called Kika where they have this awesome rig for remote camera operation.




I have no idea if I can fashion such an awesome rig in time, but the sheer design of the telematic costume is stunning, and is accordingly designed by Jean-Paul Gaultier.

No comments:

Post a Comment